Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Memorial Day = Amazing Friends!

For the past 4 years, Derek's friends from High School have been coming down for Memorial Day Weekend to celebrate.... well, friendship!! These group of guys and their amazing girl friends enrich Derek and I's life with happiness, laughter and so much joy! During the entire weekend I am laughing hysterically and constantly begging them all to move down to Wilmington! And of course, this past Memorial Day was nothing short of an amazingly fun weekend.
As a surprise to everyone, I rented a jousting blow up on Sunday evening for a friendly (yeah right!) tournament. It was a blast, but very sweaty and exhausting. I highly recommend this game/blow-up (not sure what to call it). Throughout the evening/tournament, our neighbors came and then their friends came, so we had a back yard full of excitement!
Timur, Crystal, Victor, Stephanie, Alex, Katie and Matty... I miss you all and can't wait to see you all soon to celebrate the beautiful marriage of Victor and Stephanie in July! Lots of LOVE!
Derek, Timur & Crystal

Derek and Vic dancing to Soul Power Posse!

Crystal, Me Stephanie and Vic at the Beach House

An amazing photo of Derek in mid kick in the air

Derek and I bouncing!

Katie and I...ie the slow pokes!

The Final Match-up: Devan and Derek

And Derek WON!!!! Go D-Rock!

No comments:

Post a Comment